Welcome to the RS Groundworks website – Landscape Gardening and Groundwork Services in and around Halifax, Sowerby Bridge, Elland, Huddersfield and across West Yorkshire.
We are a small but professional local company, specialising in all the tasks which are usually too difficult, too time consuming – or just down-right too “hard work” to do yourself.
From digging out foundations, footings, drainage gulleys, driveways and ponds – to clearing, levelling, stepping, turfing and flagging. We have the experience and equipment to carry out any domestic or commercial groundwork or landscaping project – large and small.
Access permitting, one or two men and our digger can get more done in one day, than around 8 – 10 men can by hand. This saves you time and money, not to mention back breaking hard work if you were to attempt it yourself.
I hired RS Groundworks to turf a large area of my garden, flag another section and add in some raised beds. From the start, Rob gave us a number of routes to go down in terms of price and look. I was impressed with how, through his hard work, the garden came along so quickly. The final result has improved my garden no end and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Rob.
Lorraine Green, Skircoat Green, Halifax
At RS Groundworks we make the following 5 Point Promise and Commitment –
- We will always provide a very fair and competitive quote, but never let the price compromise on the quality of our work
- We will source the very best quality materials we can within your budget – and always try to support local suppliers
- Once we start work, we will stay with you until the job is done*.
- We will treat your property with care and respect whilst we are working there.
- We will work closely with you to achieve your dream finish and result
Please have a look around our site for more details about how RS Groundworks can help you with your latest project, then…
… Contact Us Here or call Robert on 07752 121167 for more information and for a free, no obligation quote.
We look forward to hearing from you.
* unless by mutual agreement and understanding